Thursday, April 24, 2008

Week in Vegas!





The first picture is of Sarah after we arrived in Vegas to spend a few days with Grandma (Dad stayed home in Provo and got a ton of work done on the thesis) She had just received her 2 month vaccinations and I thought she looked cute in her band-aids!

Check out my new baby carrier in the second picture! When Kim was here visiting she and I found this online and Kim ordered it for me! It even has a "pea pod" design on the front in greens and blues, not only my favorite colors but I call Sarah my "Sweet Pea". Sarah LOVES her sling and it's a great way for her to get a nap in while I get things done around the house. It was a must at the airport, being in there puts her right to sleep and she stayed asleep the whole flight :) The last picture is of Sarah and her second cousin, Marissa. Marissa is 2 1/2 months older than Sarah, her mom Jeniece is my first cousin, both the oldest girls in the family!

0 comments: