Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thursday's Date

Every Thursday our good friends the Hills babysit Sarah for a few hours so Owen and I can get some things done without distraction. This has been such as help as Owen is able to accomplish a lot with his thesis and I am able to get a ton done for work. This last Thursday Owen and I decided to spend the afternoon together and do something fun. We went down to campus and had a J-Dawg for lunch. For those of you who haven't experience a J-Dawg before, it's pretty much the best hotdog in the world. Next time you visit we'll take you! After lunch Owen and I hiked the Y. Wow were we dumb to try and do that after a massive hotdog! We had a great time though (after the nausea subsided) and enjoyed a fabulous view from the top. It was so much fun to do and a really nice way to spend some time together. Thank you Hills!

0 comments: