Sarah Genevieve's birthday is coming up next week. I can't believe my little baby is going to be one year old! And since my family's schedule is so crazy, including my own, we have begun to celebrate with the first of several parties! My dad and step-mom came to visit and celebrate with us, they made the BEST dinner for us (really dad, it's the best spaghetti in the world!) complete with chocolate birthday cake! Here's a few picture from our fun weekend together.
That's my girl! She loves her s-getti!

This is still the same day...she had a bath (the first of two) after dinner and then we did cake. Doesn't she look sweet, well then came the massacre!


See the progression? We started out with a plate and fork which didn't last long once she realized there was cake under all that frosting and it was easier to shovel it in her mouth with her hands...and then in the hair. Owen was Superdad and gave her the post cake bath!


3 comments:
Spaghetti and chocolate cake - what a perfect way to celebrate a birthday! From the pictures I can see that she thoroughly enjoyed it. She is just so cute!
I can't believe how big she looks! Its SO crazy that our little girls are ONE!!!! I mean, it seems like yesterday we had huge bellies and were talking about how excited we were for them to come and wondering what they look like! She is adorable though and looks like she has the cutest personality!
Happy birthday Sarah! I can't believe she is a year old! Hope tomorrow is a fun day, it looks like she is quite enjoying the birthday celebrations already.
Post a Comment