Saturday, June 20, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House


We had a wonderful visit to the new Oquirrh Mountain Temple on Wednesday with the girls and Owen's brother DJ. Both girls did SO well. Sarah was so attentive and reverent, it was so sweet to see. Cecily slept most of the time but when she was awake she just looked around and took everything in.
So I know this picture is crooked but I couldn't fix it...Angel Moroni got struck by lightening!!! We took a picture of him and if you look closely you can see his charred arm and face :( Poor guy


I love this picture, Owen and Sarah walking to the car.

This a shout out to my dad and stepmom for getting us the COOLEST double stroller! Thanks so much guys! We love it. It's a Graco IPO Double stroller and we took it everywhere. It has a great design and fits through a stanard door just perfectly. I've pushed Sarah around in a few and I personally like the side by side better than the front and back kind. It's so much easier to push two different size kids, and the seats are rated up to 50 lbs each!

We all had such a nice time, the temple is so beautiful and we are so thankful for the eternal blessings the temple has brought our family.

1 comments:

Robalope said...

Stacey,

Just dropping a note to say congratulations.

I love checking in with your blog to see how you and your lovely little family is doing. It really warms my heart and blows my mind that my bestest buddy in Wardrobe has such beautiful girls.
You're blessed, lady.

Robyn