Thursday, October 29, 2009

Utah!

Our family trip to Utah!!

Well, it was actually a work trip for me and the whole family came! I was so happy to have everyone with me. We figure this is our last family outing like this for quite a while, Owen and I have to buckle down and get to work!

Owen got a job!! He is working out in Summerlin at William-Sonoma's business office. We've had a great time looking through the catalogs and thinking of fun ways to use the employee discount :)

Here are pictures of our trip. We had a great time, we're just glad we made it home before the snow started.


Sarah being a monkey in the car. We are SO thankful that our girls do so well in the car.

We stayed with our friends the Hill's and helped watch their kids while they were out of town. This is Patrick "sharing" his video games with Sarah. She loved it! She really thought she was playing too, she had no idea Patrick had unplugged her controller :)


Park City!
Owen, the girls and I went to Park City for Owen's birthday. We had a great day (and the BEST chocolate cake from Maggleby's). We went to our favorite place to get chili in bread bowls and walked around with the kids. It was really cold but we had so much fun visiting our favorite places in Park City.






Cove Fort!
This is our favorite stop on the Henderson-Provo drive. We always stop at the Subway here for food and take it over to the fort so we can get out of the car, eat and stretch our legs. We also did the tour this time to let Sarah run around a bit. Which was exactly what she did! The little old missionary couples just laughed and commented how much energy she had! You're telling me!!!



Sarah rolled around on the grass in the middle of the fort like a little dog while Owen, Cecily and I actually toured the fort. She loved it though. A great place to stop and get out.

We had a really fun time together as a family, had a lovely day on Owen's birthday and I did manage to get a lot of work done. A very successful trip. I'm just bummed that next time I go up we all can't go together. I'm so thankful Owen has such a great job and my job is SO flexible, we are a truly blessed family!

0 comments: