While they were in town we went to the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay and the girls had such a fun time. Cecily had a major blowout while at lunch but we pressed on and the girls did great. Sarah loved all the fish, especially since she knows Finding Nemo by heart. She'd go up to any display and ooh and aaw, she was not afraid of anything!
I think her favorites were the jellies (my least favorite! I'm so scared of those things) and the sharks. It was so cute and I have no idea why she did this but every time a big shark would swim by she would stretch her arms out and say "tickle, tickle shark!" She's still talking about her shark tickling 2 weeks later :)
Thank you dad and Carolyn for a lovely visit. We love you so much and thank you for the wonderful birthday gifts and fun memories we made!!!


1 comments:
What a big girl! Happy Birthday, Sarah! I love that she was not afraid the sharks! Tickle tickle... good thing there is a lot of glass between her and the sharks :) hehe hope you are all well. Miss you
Post a Comment