Friday, May 7, 2010

I rescind my previous statement...

I just wanted to put it out there and make good to all the friends who rolled their eyes at me, and hopefully didn't take offence...

And I'm not going to link said statement to be reread, it would just embarrass me further.

But, I do not hate Twilight and Stephanie Meyer.

I'm almost through Breaking Dawn...in about a weeks time I'll have finished the whole series.

I bought New Moon on DVD.

I'm really excited about Eclipse next month.

I suppose I just didn't want to jump on the bandwagon, we'll I guess you could say I'm on now and enjoying the ride.

Feel free to tell me "you told me so"...Jen, Becca, Mom, Kylie, Megan...

I apologize for being a brat.

4 comments:

Rebecca Hunt said...

I forgive you :)

Megan said...

Welcome to the club dear! I too had to eat crow. I know where you're comin' from! So excited you decided to join us.

Kylie said...

Ha ha ha! Stacey you totally crack me up! I'm glad you enjoy them though. :) They are rediculously cheesy, but they are fabulous!

Carolyn said...

Seems like everyone gives in and joins the club eventually, right? You're definitely not a brat. :)