I told Sarah that this is where mommy and daddy got married and as we were walking around she kept asking, "Where's married?", "I want to see married!" it was too cute. She said Moroni, more like macaroni :) We had such a nice time although it was stinking hot and we didn't have a stroller and Cecily wanted to be left to herself so...the temple grounds had help from a few extra gardners that day...sorry about the picked flowers...I really tried to stop them!
Lainey starts a new semester
9 months ago

4 comments:
Stacey you're hair is so long and pretty! And your girls are too cute!
I thousght those were taken at the temple! You are so skinny. I'm impressed. Can't wait to see you!
stacey! you look great! i love the long hair.
I can't believe how grown up Sarah looks! It has been so long since I've seen you and your family.
And Stacey, like everyone else said, you look gorgeous! Your hair is so long and you just look absolutely beautiful.
Post a Comment