Monday, July 5, 2010

excuses, excuses

I know it's been weeks, a lot has happened! Like, no internet, a dead camera battery...just to start. So blogging has been non-existant. I'll do pictures later when I have more time, but here is a synopsis of the last month!

-Not only is Cecily walking and running, she's talking! doggy, all done, Dora (as in "explorer"), no, Jesus, dance...and she continues to surprise us everyday

-Sarah finished gymnastics and loved it, hope we can do more with it in VA

-Sarah's hair is getting SUPER long and gorgeous...picts to come!

-Cecily can totally body slam Sarah, its really funny to watch

-Sarah is a little fish! Swims without floaties, holds her breath and kicks...amazing

-Owen and I have cut out gluten and corn from our diet and are feeling great!

-I'm a stay at home mom now!! I had my last work trip in June, totally bittersweet!

Thanks family and friends for hanging in there! I'll try and make more time to blog :)

1 comments:

Rebecca Hunt said...

You have such a fun family. Can't wait to see all of you!!!