Friday, March 25, 2011

the good, the bad and the ugly

The good-
Owen has his Oath of Alligence Ceremony THIS tuesday morning! My hubby will be a citizen of the US of A!! Well now at least they cant take my baby daddy away :) but more seriously he can get a government job!

The bad-
Sarah Genevieve and I are super sick. Eye, ear and chest infections. I've been knocked clean off my feet and Owen is doing his best to be super dad, nurse to me and SG and keep up his school work! I don't blame him for feeling overwhelmed!

The ugly-
Due to the nasty eye infection that is giving me killer headaches, I seriously look like Quasimodo...not pretty!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comments:

Nate + Callie said...

Even with an eye infection that leaves you puffy, you could never be ugly, dear friend!! You are always beautiful! P.S. You and I lucked out in the husband arena...we have the absolute best!!