Saturday, April 23, 2011

Three Wee Williamsons

We are having a baby!

A baby BOY!

We are thrilled, the girls are excited. SG was a little sad, she was expecting a girl. We are so excited for this new adventure in parenting and for the amazing opportunity to raise a son.

My dad and stepmom were with us when we found out, it was such a cool experience to share with them. Sometimes we really feel the geographical distance from family and it was so nice to do this together. I had a hunch it was a boy, as this pregnancy has been exactly how my mom described her's with my brothers. No sickness, yay! I felt sick for all of one day but really its been such a blessing with two little ones at home. Here's hoping the 2nd half goes as well. I'm working with a team of midwives and plan to deliver at a birthing center (really close to the house). I'm looking forward to a different birthing experience, I didn't get in the hospital.

Out of all the amazing places I've worked and all the incredibly talented people I've work with, next to being a wife, being a mom is my favorite job. And my girls, new baby boy and Owen are my favorite co-workers.

Our hearts, thoughts and prayers go out to our many friends still working to get there family here. Its a road that I see so much strength and courage in enduring. You are developing in ways that will take me a lifetime too, if not longer. I admire you.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comments:

Nate + Callie said...

WOOHOO!!! Congrats, friends! We are so excited for you and this sweet little boy. He will be well taken care of, with such fantastic parents and wonderful big sisters!! Our love to you!!