I have been researching this new (to the USA, but has been in the UK for 30 years) company for months now. Along with our new food/eating/cooking lifestyle change we've also taken steps to ensure the products we use ON our skin are of quality as well. This skin care and remedies line is certified organic and uses "green" production and business practices, something I can get behind and support. Our skin absorbs SO much, the good and the bad. The good can be a great benefit to our bodies, the bad can wreck havoc.
I've always been mindful of what I put on my skin. We have a family history of eczema, dry skin/scalp, freckles, skins that burns easily and I've always tried to seek out good wholesome products. And now with my headheads (Owen, Cecily and Ben) I'm even more choosey because of their sensitive skin and coloring. I've had my favorites, but have never found everything our family needed in one place. Good, cleansing but gentle soaps and moisturizers for the kids, facial creams, sunscreen, shaving and after shave lotions, bubble bath, aromatherapy, salves for coughs and colds...NYR has all this and more, and it is top quality stuff.
In my career as a hair designer and stylist, I have had the opportunity for lots of research and exposure to many different skin care companies. I would use my favorites on my clients and coworkers but would pick and choose which company had the best for what I needed. I'm thrilled to have found a company that has everything I need, all in one place!
Neal's Yard Remedies had over 30 store locations in the UK, and in 2009 came to the USA as a direct sales company. Like Tupperware or Mary Kay. And while hosting a party or attending an open house may be annoying, this kind of business set up actually works really well for skin care. I know there have been times that I've purchased product and a week later thought, "um...this isn't working like I want it to", or "yeah, I wasn't wrong, I don't like this fragrance". At a party you can try the products, smell them, touch them and doing business with a consultant as opposed to a store you can easily return or exchange items.
Do you own research, check out my business site, browse items, read ingredient lists, I think my friends and family will be as impressed as I have been. https://us.nyrorganic.com/shop/swilliamson
I will be hosting an open house soon so my local friends can check out these products, if your out of state, you can use the website or call me and I can tell you all about it.
If you are interested and concerned about using organics for yourself and family and use skin care items, I think this company is worth a look!

0 comments:
Post a Comment