Monday, November 16, 2009

Quite the Surprise!

Well, life is busy and before you know it your 5 month old has not one but TWO teeth! When did that happen?! For the last two weeks Cecily has been a bit grumpy, which means she actually cries like a normal baby. She's been a bit spit-uppy, which she never is, and has just seems a bit out of sorts. I attributed this to the cold she and Sarah have had, but are now over and yesterday I casually looked in her mouth only to find her two bottom teeth broken through! How did I miss that?!

Also at the Williamson household, potty training is in full swing. Sarah has her big girl pants (pull ups) and is getting really good at telling me when she has to pee. Her potty reward is a chocolate chip and she loves reminding me, "chip" when she goes. She even runs over to the pantry and asks for one if she sat on the potty but couldn't go. She's doing a great job though!

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

Wow, I can't believe Cecily has two teeth! Evelyn doesn't have any yet, but she's definitely in the process. She has been SO fussy.

And congrats to Sarah on the potty-training progress!