These are videos that I have finally figured out how to upload! Some of them are from a while ago but we thought we'd post them so the family can see how big the girls have gotten. You'll have to ignore my boring commentary :)
This first one we did yesterday...
September 2009-Cecily was teething and we didn't know it! --you can skip this one, kind of boring unless you're a grandparent :)
August 2009-She promptly got a bath after this...
Earlier that same day...
One year ago, this month December 2008 an oldie but a goodie. Side note- Cecily (at 5 months) is now wearing these jeans that Sarah (almost 1 year) is wearing in the video!
October 2009-Sarah got this spider ring trick or treating and was totally fascinated with it, I personally was happy when it got lost...I don't want her picking up spiders!
November 2009-After discovering Cecily's teeth, we've added her teeth brushing to our bedtime routine! Don't think she minded it too much.
Lainey starts a new semester
7 months ago

1 comments:
how fun! Thanks for keeping us updated! Miss you!
Post a Comment