So, I turned 29 last Sunday...the real 29, I'm not just saying that, but I may be tempted to say this again next year :) Owen and I went out to dinner to Guadalajara Grill at Sunset Station and I just have to tell people they have the BEST STEAK EVER! I had the fajitas and Owen had the steak burrito and oh my gosh people, I can't even describe how amazing it was. If you are local you have to check it out, you won't be disappointed. Or, come visit us here in Henderson and we'll take you! I love mexican food and this was certainly the best I've had. The virgin strawberry margaritas are great too, and the salsa bar, seriously SO good!
Am I not supposed to mention Guadalajara paid me to say this? just kidding!
Lainey starts a new semester
7 months ago

2 comments:
I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday dinner so much! If I'm ever in Henderson I'll have to check it out.
Happy 29th birthday!
Happy Late birthday... I am such a bad friend. But I will let you be 29 for as long as you want :) I wont tell anyone.
Post a Comment