Wednesday, April 13, 2011

arrivals

Spring has arrived in Norfolk as have other things such as seasonal allergies, but most importantaly, Cecily's hair!! It is red red red, curly and beautiful! We are finally to the "pony" stage, this makes me SO incredibly happy. One of my favorite things about being a mom is getting to do my little girls' hair everyday. Because Cecily's hair is so curly, in a pony it curls out like a fountain or if it get it wet is one big cute curl.

Thanks mom and dad for passing on a red hair gene to me. And thanks Owen for being red hair gene dominant. I love red heads and love that I get to raise one and hope that I can teach her that she is unique, beautiful and special.

Love you Ceci-boo
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh yay! Red hair is the best! :)

Rebecca Hunt said...

It's so long!! So jealous :) She's looking so grown up. Love the "Spring" sign, btw.

Carolyn said...

I love her red, curly hair! She is beautiful.