Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Our little man

This ultrasound picture is a month old now but I thought I would post it for the grandparents :)

This little guy is so much fun, already! He is so responsive when Owen, the girls or I touch him. He pushes right back and will come over to you if you start talking really close. I started feeling movement at 16 weeks and by 17, they weren't flutters, they were punches and jabs! This little guy is so strong, much stronger than either of the girls were at this point in pregnancy.

In our little church congregation in Norfolk, there are 18 pregnant women!!! That is nuts! It just so happens that two of my really good friends are due the same week as me! They are actually due on the same day, and I follow just 3 days later (but they tend to have babies early, and I bake right on time, so I'm planning on being late). Its been really fun to have pregnant buddies here. One of those friends and I swapped clothes (she's having a girl and had a boy last, I'm having a boy and had girls last!) so that worked out perfectly!! So many of our friends are having babies this year, in all honesty there's probably one friend a week until the end of the year!! 2011 is the year of the baby, that's for sure.

We love this baby boy so much and are so excited to welcome our little Ben to our family!!





3 comments:

The Gibbs said...

stacey!! i'm so happy for you. boys are so much fun. i'm hoping i'm as lucky as you to get a different flavor the next time around. hope you're feeling good!

Angell said...

Haha. I love Katie's comment. I look forward to "a different flavor" as well, although we are more than excited for baby girl #3. Can you believe we are on our third kid? It seems like just yesterday that I had baby Anika and you were days away from having Sarah! Where has the time gone?! I hope the last trimester treats you well! I miss you like crazy!!!

Mary Anne said...

How fun! I can't believe there are so many babies at one time! That is so great. So happy for you guys, I love how their personalities really do start to show way before they come into the world. Take care of yourself!